University Representative Application
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
A University Representative is an IAFA student member who was nominated by his or her university or aviation department as a representative for their program & student body. The University Representative will:
- Facilitate communication between IAFA & the university’s faculty & students.
- Act as a contact person for aviation students around the world.
- Represent students’ views & concerns at the University Representatives Committee meetings.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be nominated by your department chair or program coordinator.
- Be a current student in your final year of studies or a fresh graduate where your graduation has not exceeded 1 year.
- Be a student in or a recent graduate of an aviation-related program.
Your term as a university representative lasts 1 academic year.
- Fill out the application below.
- Ask your department chair or program coordinator to send us a completed Nomination Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must be sent from the chair or coordinator’s university email, not from the student’s email. Student’s emails will not be considered.
- In the case of more than 1 nomination, we will contact up to 3 students to conduct an interview.
- Successful candidates will be contacted & added to our website as university representatives.
University Representative Benefits
with industry experts & professionals professionals as well as other aviation students around the world.
Personal Branding Opportunities
to boost your resume, cv & Linkedin & help you secure your dream aviation job.
Free Representative Package
which includes a free G Suite Account, University Representative Certificate, & a dedicated posting on our website.
on our website, directory & social media accounts to help spread your name on the internet.
Personal Development Opporunties
such as leadership & communication skills all while experiencing what its like to be part of a team & committee.